Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Gear Review: Numa Tactical Lo-Pro Sunglasses

Travis recently tested Numa Tactical's Lo-Pro sunglasses, and here's what he has to say:

I've been fairly happy with the Numa Lo-Pro. The frame is light-weight and stylish, and it fits well on the face. The nose and ear pieces are comfortable; no rubbing here. In a handful of running speed workouts and bumpy mountain bike rides I've experienced no bouncing at all. Numa professes an unbreakable frame material, and I think they may be right because I actually tried to twist the frame in half and it didn't snap.

I'm particularly impressed with the polarized lenses, which are clearly of extremely high quality and have been very nice for paddling.

The only downside of the Lo-Pro model is that the lenses fit close on the face and fogging can become a problem in some conditions. This is a minor issue, and I find the model to be of high quality overall and good value for money.

http://numatactical.com/products/models.php?ir=3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home